How do I get my supply disconnected?

If you wish to close your electricity and/or gas meter, you should contact your distribution system operator (DSO) to arrange for someone to come and switch off the meters. ENGIE will draw up the final invoice after receiving the validated meter data from your DSO.


Click on the button below to find the contact details of your DSO.

DSO contact details